One of the reasons I’m excited to have a real apartment this summer is to plant real flowers!
Disney Fine Art: “Ohana means family" by Heather Theurer:)
HEY THERE FOLLOWERS!
So, somehow, someway, over two hundred of you (that photo is apparently outdated already?? What??) have decided to follow this crazy blog, and because it is such a random-ass blog, the winner is going to receive… Random-ass prizes! Woo!
The winner of this contest will receive…
- A copy of Zeus Grants Stupid Wishes, by Cory O’Brien
- A book of selected works by e e cummings
- An adorable hedgehog plushie by Jellycat
- A copy of the first three Fallout games (Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout: Tactics)
- A Sixth Doctor choose-your-own-adventure book (it’s amazing)
- A small handmade paper notebook/sketchbook
Wow!! So many things that have nothing to do with each other!!
Now for the rules, sorry guys, rules are a thing.
- Only people following my blog (lemon-assassin.tumblr.com) can enter; this is celebrating you guys!
- One like and one reblog per person for two entries to win! Any more will get disqualified. I want to make this as equal an opportunity as possible.
- Have to be comfortable giving me your address to ship it to - askbox open plz.
- I will ship to you no matter where you are in the world since I doubt that everyone following me is a fellow canuck.
- The contest will end on MAY 1st, 2014, giving you guys most of a month to get your entries in!
I love you all, good luck!
Hey if you’re following me and not lemonassassin, you should totally go fix that like 5 minutes ago.
…For a dress code violation.
I wonder if it would have been a problem if a boy had shaved his head…
But seriously, did nobody actually think about why she had shaved her head? For one, I honestly don’t think it’s fair to have shaved heads against the school dress code, but I think this is a case where the school officials could have made an exception. It isn’t hurting anyone, and it’s a brave move in our world that will already slam people for looking differently from how they’re expected to.
im pretty sure somebody hid the final paragraph of my essay on a shelf i cant reach, but i dont want to jump to conclusions
IS THIS REAL.
LETS ALL APPRECIATE FOR A MOMENT THAT THE UNIVERSE EVOLVED JUST RIGHT TO MAKE THIS PUN POSSIBLE
i don’t understand why some people want the power to freeze things or fly or be invisible
dude imagine if you could stop time
like you could literally just stop time for a year and just do nothing or write a book
or you could stop time at night and literally have a full night’s worth of sleep in less than a second
you’d have so much time to do whatever you want
If you can’t find a place on your blog for Patrick Stewart in a bathtub dressed like a lobster, then your blog probably doesn’t deserve such majesty anyway.
Page 1 of 86